Are you an 18 to 30 year old blogger with a passion for “Development Through Empowerment”? Would you like to be the official Social Media Correspondent for the Asia’s Young Partners Forum (AYPF) and the Civil Society Program at the ADB Annual Meeting on 30 April to 05 May 2013 in New Delhi, India?
Here’s how to join the contest:
- Write a compelling blog post on the importance of the youth in driving development. The entry must be refreshing, inspiring, and reflective of your unique views on the topic.
- Follow @ADBandNGOs on Twitter.
- Tweet @ADBandNGOs the link to your blog entry. Use the hashtag #whyyouth
- Fill up the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your entries are in by 30 March 2013 (23:59hrs +8 GMT)