DEVELOPMENT AWARDS IN THE PHILIPPINESAustralia’s international development assistance in the Philippines aims to
- improve basic education
- promote national stability and human security
- support economic growth
AusAID offers Development Awards on the basis of merit, transparency and equal access. We strongly encourage applications from women, people with disability, and people from minority groups.
- awarded to partner organisations (government/ non government, private) with mandates supporting mutual priorities of Australia and the Philippines as reflected in the Development Assistance Strategy. The Facility Board of the Philippines Australia Human Resource and Organisational Development Facility (PAHRODF) determines the partner organisations.
- are open to individuals (public and private sectors) planning to pursue post-graduate studies in:
- Basic Education
- Social Protection/Welfare
- Peace and Development
- Public Financial Management
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Organisational Development/Human Resource Management and Development
- Foreign Relations
- Pandemics (Preparedness and Management)