14-21 February 2008
Korea-ASEAN Future Oriented Cooperation Project: Youth's Role in Expanding Korea-ASEAN Economic Cooperation to be held in Seoul, Korea on February 14-21, 2008. The National Youth Commission will be sending six (6) youth delegates with free food, accommodation and international travel fare. Visa cost, airport tax and domestic air fare will be borne by the applicant.
2. must be 18-30 years old, interested in international relations and economics, particularly between Korea and ASEAN
3. must be an NYC volunteer or willing to be one
4. must be an active member or an officer of a youth organization
5. must have a valid passport not expiring within 6 months after the program
6. must not have been a recipient of any NYC International Program
Please submit your resume, with 2x2 photo, passport details and an accomplished NYC Volunteers form on or before JANUARY 23, 2008, to my office or email it to priscilla_abante@ yahoo.com