Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
February 25-28, 2009
The Philippines will be sending two (2) youth participants
1. Filipino citizen, must be between 18-30 years old
2. Must be interested in peace and terrorism issues
3. Must not have been a recipient of any NYC international programs from February 2008 - February 2009
4. Physically and mentally fit to travel
5. Must be an active leader or member of any youth or youth serving organization
6. Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer
7. Must have a valid passport
Expenses: The organizers will provide for the food, accommodation and local transportation within Malaysia. The participants shall shoulder their own international travel expense to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
All interested applicants must submit their recent curriculum vitae and their passport details on or before February 6, 2009. All interested applicants must have a valid passport at the time of the application.
For more information on the abovementioned programs:
Priscilla Marie T. Abante
Chairperson, International Committee
National Youth Commission
Office of the President
Republic of the Philippines
4F Bookman Building
373 Quezon Ave.
Quezon City, Philippines
+632-7811163 loc. 107