Seoul and Gangwon-Do, Korea
February 19-26, 2009
The National Youth Commission is pleased to announce that the application for the Korea-ASEAN Future Oriented Cooperation Project: Youth Exchange Program 2009 is now open. The Philippines will be sending six (6) youth participants
1. Filipino, must be between 18-27 years old
2. Fluent in English
3. Interested in the Korea-ASEAN relations
4. Preferably first time traveler to Korea
5. Must not have been a grantee or recipient of any NYC funded international programs or travel, i.e. SSEAYP, JENESYS, China-ASEAN Cadre Program, etc.
Former NYC funded international programs recipients or grantee are disqualified to apply.
6. Physically and mentally fit to travel
7. Must be an active leader or member of a youth or youth serving organization
8. Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer
9. Must have a valid passport
Expenses: The organizers will shoulder the international travel fare, food, accommodation, local transportation within Korea and ski suits of all participants. Participants shall shoulder visa processing expenses.
All interested applicants must submit their recent curriculum vitae and their passport details on or before February 6, 2009. All interested applicants must have a valid passport at the time of the application.
For more information on the abovementioned programs:
Priscilla Marie T. Abante
Chairperson, International Committee
National Youth Commission
Office of the President
Republic of the Philippines
4F Bookman Building
373 Quezon Ave.
Quezon City, Philippines
+632-7811163 loc. 107