Friday, October 24, 2008
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH £15,000?
LAUNCH YOUR IDEA WITH THE MELTWATER SCHOLARSHIP
Meltwater seeks applications from students who have a creative and innovative idea.
Students who want to be considered for the scholarship prize have to submit a two-minute video in which the student gives an "elevator pitch" answering the question, "What would you do with £15,000?" The idea must be business relevant and professionally presented. The winner will receive £15,000 to help make their idea a reality.
"Meltwater believes that with the right support and encouragement, people can accomplish extraordinary things," says Meltwater's CEO, Jorn Lyseggen, "Our scholarship is specifically designed to support a bright idea from a student with a lot of potential for success."
Feed your curiosity at www.meltwater.com/scholarship
Terms and Conditions:
* The scope for the idea is open, there are no specific categories.
* The competition is open to all current students and graduates of the class of 2008.
* Entries can be made by an individual or team.
* The international finals will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on the 21st November 2008.
* There is no charge for entering the competition and Meltwater will cover all associated expenses if you reach the final.
* Early application deadline 27th October 2008
* Final application deadline 7th November 2008
* Final 21st November 2008 in Amsterdam
Apply at www.meltwater.com/scholarship
For more information, contact: Victoria.Haynes@ meltwater. com